Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Glance of A Sleepy Eye

     Late afternoon everyone!!
     Today is my second day in online marketing course at Citadines Upland Apart Hotel. It's been a really interesting course since the is Uncle Zin. To be honest, I've never heard about this uncle anywhere any place. It turns to be that this Uncle is very interesting person. Not to mention, he has a very broad knowledge which you can ask what ever you wanna ask.



     Three day are actually not enough to blend all the contains and information that can be gather here. The time table is really pack, so sad...:-( Because I feel that I cannot have enough rest. Plus, I can even have time to flee for a midnight movie. Huhuhuhu~~~



     Well, I have to continue my class with uncle. This is just a glance of my time cause I'm so sleepy. I feel like I wanna soak my self in a jakuzyi..hahahaha

Till the fellasss.....Assalamualaikum!


No comments:

Post a Comment