Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Long Waits

Assalamualaikum...

         Hai hello everyone!! How is your day today? I hope it would be really nice and fun. Because I feel happy today for my long wait has ended. Its like a surprise for me which I never thought it would come. Its not something big has happen or a mountain of gold fall in front of my house. Just some very small thing I hope for has been granted.


          I bet I'm still in shock right now. My lips are speechless and I don't know how to react. I try to be cool of course...hahaha    My heart feels like it going to burst out of joy. Am I being over in expressing it? Opsss....better don't cause we don't know what might happen after this. I'm very glad today and I wish I could share it with all of you...Till then peeps!!



Excitingly,
KINA
(^_^)

1 comment: