Saturday, April 19, 2014

It's Not My Intention At First

Assalamualaikum....

        How are you doing? Its such a cold night today as the whole day was raining. As cold as what I feel today...Have you ever done something that you are not intentionally wanna do? Well, we will be awry when that happen. Same as me too. Really, I'm not intend to do that to others.


     Maybe its my wrong after all. I'm shouldn't treat people like that. What I have to is to treat  people like how I want to be treated. Always stay clear in what ever I say so that people wouldn't miss understood. My communication skill sure are baddest after all. Anyone, please teach me...onegai!



By awry,
KINA

1 comment:

  1. everyone make mistakes,we're human after all right? don't worry,take it as a life lesson :D

    ReplyDelete