Monday, March 31, 2014

Little by Little I Start Where I Stand

Assalamualaikum......
       
          Been wonder why am I being lazy almost all the time? It might because of a broken heart in the end of last years. Its not that I'm not bright enough, its not that I don't know what to do, its not that I don't have work. It just because a fragile heart has broken into a thousand piece scattered all around my life. I'm a live but my heart is dead.


         Until when do I have to continue to punish myself? I wonder why and when did it happen...Its just like not the real me...Its like I'm running a way from something that hurt myself. I'm try to healing myself the way it shouldn't be. I'm ruining myself and wasting my time as if I pray the time would move faster than they are now. Today as I read a poem, my heart seems to move a little bit. Maybe I should change by today even if it just a baby step changes. Little by little I put back my all my scattered fragment piece by piece until it become one again. 

        Here I share the poem that move my heart. I hope it will move your's too. Lets us share it together...(^_^) 

Start where you stand and never mind the past,
The past won't help you in beginning new,
If you have left it all behind at last,
Why, that's enough, your're done it, you're through;

This is another chapter in the book, 
This is another race that you have planned,
Don't give the vanishes days a backward look,
Start where you stand;

The world won't care about your old defeats,
If you can start a new and win success,
The future is your time, and time is fleet,
And there is much of work and strain and stress;

Forget the buried woes and dead despairs,
Here is a brand-new trial right at hand,
The future is for those who does and dares,
Start where you stand;

Old failures will not halt, old triumphs aid,
Today's the thing, tomorrow soon will be,
Get in the fight and face it unafraid,
And leave the past to ancient history;

What has been, has been, yesterday is dead,
And by it you are neither blessed nor banned,
Take courage, be brave and drive ahead,
Start where you stand.

Berton Braley


It might be just a little steps today. But from today onwards, these little step will keep walking on her path.....



Little by little,
KINA

No comments:

Post a Comment