Wednesday, February 1, 2012

i'm stress

its afternoon right now......n i still sitting in the room alone.........i don't feel like wanna go anywhere.......coz i wanna be alone for a moment......now i have 2 place to go for my practical training......1 is in shah alam n another 1 is in kuala terengganu.....i don't know which 1 to choose......yet i have this uncomfortable feeling of doing LI in shah alam.........why????.......i also don't know the reasons.......its juz a feeling that keep playing in my mind n heart.........

to be truth, i actually wanna do my training in kuala terengganu........even though its juz a small company n a bit country-side, i feel pleased to do so........maybe because i like greenery n things related to that........besides, they already have accommodation which is really near to workplace as it takes only 5 mins of walks..........but they don't give any allowance for students.....

hmmmm..........talking about the place in shah alam............hmmmmmmmmm ........actually.........i dont wanna do there.......i dont have the feeling to do so..........they dont have accommodation,which probably i'll live in auntie house........they dont give allowance.......so i'm thinking about that.....if i need to use a car to go to work,my money only can last for 2 month i thinks......or maybe juz 1 n 1/2..........fuhhhhh plus.....i dont like to live in a big city......

okey2.......for the love ones...........coz of my parents decision n i wanna be near to my boyfriend........i'm now considering it.......to do LI in shah alam.........hmmmmmmm..........i need to thinks deeply........now i think i wanna cry.........can i?.......of course i can.....coz no one will know........accept my mighty love....ALLAH.......i'm praying to you Allah...pleased give me inspiration n help me to make the decision......at this time.....I really2 need your help......

No comments:

Post a Comment