Tuesday, January 31, 2012

for the person that i waited

to my friend mr.z,

how r u today?.....i hope u would be fine as always.....its been half a month since u r coming back to malaysia......everything have change.......including me.........i've broke the promise that i made to you.........i know its my wrong coz i cant stand to wait for soo long........its not my intention to do so......yet i cant deny that i've fall for someone else.......its true now thats the fact.....

now i have a boyfriend.......

mr.z, after all this time i have waited for u........now i'm release u from me........u r free to find your own destiny.......its not tie together with me now.......coz i've someone else........i believe u can fine a girl far more better than me.........who can wait u for the rest of her life.......i'm regret that i didn't take care of my heart very well.........i'm careless.....let it alone till i didn't realize that i've fall in love with someone..........

to u mr.z, thanks a lot for being my friend for more than 3years now.........even though we never meet each other, i have the instinct that u r such a nice guy......n someday u shall found a nice girl for u.........thanks a lot for being patient with me for all this long......even though i always use such hard words towards u, u still can be patient with me....

so i guess this is the end.........it should be the end of our waiting time.......after this there shall be no more..........i shall not seek u either from now on........i feel really sad to say it.....but this is good bye.......thanks for all the advise u have give to me........u teach me to be patient with the one we love......since starting to know u, i cant forget about u n cant even reach u.........

i think its better this way........i maybe cry right now.......crying becoz of u.......n this should be the last.......coz i have cry because of u for so many time.........i hope after this i can forget about u........i want to erase the memory i have about u........i want to delete it all.......not left even a piece of memory about u.......

mr.z, please forgive me.....n please forget about me.......its been clear now.......we will never meet each other forever.........please find ur life.........i'm so sorry.........i've to end this.........

mr.z..........goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment