Sunday, October 23, 2011

Am I doing the right thing?


Its been a while since my last post i think......well eventually i dont know what to be post in my blog for the time being.......cause its like i'm very busy i guess.....am i?.....hahahaha maybe yes, and maybe no.........i have a lot of works.....but i like to dig some time for me to rest and relax........that why i busy yet seems to be not......ohhh, what kind of sentences i make?......very complicated i guess to be read by somebody else.......huhhh, as if there someone like to read my blog...........;p

i was thinking whether i'm doing the right thing or not.......i have a friend.....an old friend but not old enough to be called 'old' like old school friend..........that person is a best friend of mine.....more than just a best friend i guess, or very best or even more........that friend of mine is very far from me......far than i could ever imagine..........gosh, its hard to tell a story when there is no mane to be spoke of.....lets just pretend that the nickname is ZH......(^_*)

ZH is kind of busy person and all ZH know is work work and work.....ohh, and study study study also.........ZH is so nice to me even though i like to yell a lot.....hahaha what a patient person....i'm very lucky to have a friend like ZH.....so lucky enough......yet its hard to contact ZH, and i dont know why......mybe ZH is so busy like a bee........dont know when ZH is having a peace rest........

Because of its so hard to contact ZH, i choose to give up.........i have tried many ways......contact via phone, email, fb n skype........yet my effort seems nothing.....its nothing!.....there's no changes....not even a progress!........i hate it........i'm tried of waiting all of this.......why cant u contact me?........why u have to seclude yourself from me?.......why do u do this to me?!!.........huh, i wish to tell ZH all that......but thats no use.......even if it reach, ZH will never reply it...

The worst things are i already remove ZH from being my friend in fb and in skype............shit!.....why should i do that?!.....i think coz i cant stand it anymore.......cant stand waiting anymore...........waiting without any news.........i feel like i was being tested.........and i hate it......hate it a lot.........now its a fair square i guess......ZH would not know any updates about me, and i would not know any updates about ZH......huh, as if ZH ever think about me.....

I dont know whether what i'm doing now is right or wrong........i cant predict it........i have no instinct about it.........i do it coz i juz following my heart........my heart that have hurt.......hurt with ZH attitude.......even so, some there deep in my heart, i still waiting for ZH.......yeah, thinking about the logic it might be impossible for ZH to contact me again........coz its been a long time now.......yet i still wish to continue and think about ZH....

For all the years have past, i still never meet ZH even once.......not even once i tell u.......doesnt it sound weird?.......have a friend more than 3years yet still never meet each other?........i wish i could meet ZH in the future........i really2 wish so.........ZH have promise me to come and see me here......but its just left with words only.........words that spreading through the air only.......ZH never keep promise........n never come here......so should i wait even more?

i'm now just proceed with my life here........waiting to finish my degree........its few month left....emmmmm....if i not miscalculate it......it should be 11 month left............then i shall fly away from this Peninsular Malaysia back to my sweet big island so called 'the borneo island'.....there's not much time to say goodbye now.......coz maybe after i return to my home town, i'll never return to Peninsular again........i guess, coz i'm not sure either......

ARGHHH!!!!......how i miss ZH soo much.........i wish that i could tell ZH about it.........this story will stop here......i dont know if there will be any continue story or this is the last..........i wish ZH would read this blog.......will all my wish come true???

1 comment:

  1. Terima kasih atas informasi menarik

    ReplyDelete