Sunday, September 18, 2011

sudden thought


Sometimes in our days we probably would think about things that we wish to forget...........just like me thinking about him.........seeking for his progression from time to time even in a distant.......i wish i could forget,yet still i can't..........how hopeless i'm.............everyday i try to make myself happy as i can.........try to forget things that could rib out my attentions..........its like i'm carry a large load...........so painful in side...........but all this i should bear it.........as far as i could...

i feel thankful to Allah coz i was given with friends around me that support me and protecting me all the time............. with them, i could continue my life as usual............my love always been turn down by the man i really love.......many times even not so many........leave me n my love like throwing stones in the sea.......yet still my friends always there even i turn them down........that's make me really feel touch when think about them........now friends are everything for me.......

i wish not to believe in love for the time being.......keep reminding myself that love from man are nonsense.........coz i've been hurt by men for many times.........they think my love is nothing...........well, its okay for me now.........coz i know everything that happen in the world have its own reward.........now they are leaving me n hurt my feelings.........in the future who know's.......so, i'm retired from being in love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment