Wednesday, September 28, 2011

i hate disgusting man

hai everyone!

how was your day recently?..........its been a while since my last post...........hope your day will full with happy things around you..........for me, i wish to have all happy days in my life........but that not as easy as you think it would be..........yesterday i was so happy yet today i feel so disgusting with what happen...........

i always wish that i would not bumped into something that i really dont wanna.......all my fears come true today........i suddenly bumped with that wretched man with his witch.......OMG!! feel like i fall hardly from the sky to the ground.........what the fake!! sound like my evil come out from my mind right......but only people that know the truth would know why i feel like that.........

how would you as a girl feel when your boyfriend tell you that he cannot be with you anymore because of his family problems?........saying that his mother wanna girl from his own family side?....... and yet after break off you found that he mingles and having affair with another girl that TOTALLY are not from his family side?.........isn't the reasons and excuses that he give you before is STUPID???........that pesky guy!

OMG........now mostly word that came out from my mouth are bad.......no,,let me say that it worst!...........i'm not the kind of girl that would saying words like that..........cause i feel that the fact that i saw just now, make thing that i have accepted before gone too far from my limits.........now i'm feel stupid cause have been fool by stupid man..........wooisshhhh!..........i need to take a deep breathe......until.......bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment