Monday, September 12, 2011

feel sorry

Assalamualaikum,

its beginning of new semester now.....well, its my 7th semester of course......counting days for my graduation....hahaha but this semester seems to be more difficult i guess, especially thinking about the lecturers whose going to teach me the whole semester........more challenges to be face upon the future.......hope i got some helps or miracles to overcome those difficulties.......(-_-!)

i have some so call desire or goals this semester........since i'm single now and hoping for no more......well, thinking about that back to times its like i always have love problems........probeably countless of them.....yeah, i wish to say 'LOVE IS SICKENING'.......hahahahaha guys always poke my feelings though they are not really want 'love'......i call that STUPID.....;p

i'm now hopefully wanna focus about my career.......my future of course........no BOYS are allowed inside my mind.........talking about da future its seem so wide.......its like i wanna do everything.......one of my goal is to be the best among the guys who have left me.....cause i swear to make them feel sorry for leaving me.......sound like devil isn't it?.........let just keep that in my mind....hahahaha so, pray for my success and pray for your success too....(^_^)

see you all later.....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment