Thursday, May 26, 2011

just recovered

(^_^) starting the day with a smile.........its been awhile since my last post.........its not that i dont wanna post but too much works for me to settle down..........plus got fever+flu.......thats really the worst thing........coz if both of them attack together, i'll be in trouble coz my asthma will visit me anytime...soo, better not to involve myself in trouble.......yet i still lazy to take any medicine....hohoho

well, i'll go to work at 8a.m after diz....soo doesn't have much time to potpet now.......need to prepare for works......to the person that i miss a lot, do your best at your work okey.....miss u soo much.....i'm sorry coz didn't message u lately........u pun xde plak nk msj2 i...adoyai

see u all next time....(^_^)

2 comments:

  1. aloloo...siannye die dmam n flu aritu..hehe..ehem2..sape "u" tu?? hehehe.... =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. oho, work? sine?

    sapa ya? ahaaaa.. mok tauk mok tauk! haha

    ReplyDelete