Saturday, April 9, 2011

sorrowful day 1 : Tears are falling


Tears are falling
It doesn't stop even if i wipe them away
You are flowing
Even if i try to erase you, it's embedded in me

You and the memories of you
I'll send it away in the wind
but because i'm a man, i laugh

I want to block the love's path
Cry and shout at you saying
That i had you
That you were my reason for living
Even if i miss you, i'll endure it
Because i have nothing else to give you
I'll send you away
Wishing for your happiness

I call your name
My heart cries out that one word
I swallow it with my tears
Even if i call, you're not here
My love, what should i do?
How could you leave without a word?
Even today, i'm hating you for abandoning me

I want to block the love's path
Cry and shout at you saying
That i had you
That you were my reason for living
Even if i miss you, i'll endure it
Because i have nothing else to give you
I'll send you away
Wishing for your happiness

Because I'm a fool that only looks for you
It’s ok, we loved before
we were happy before
although i would die
than to send you away
Even if i miss you, i'll endure it
Because i have nothing else to give you
I'll send you away
Wishing for your happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment