Thursday, April 14, 2011

sorroful day 3: hypocrisy

the sadness inside me still there even if i try to forget about it......... I've try but i still can't......each nite i'm crying n crying till i fall as sleep........the next morning i'll get headache with my eyes red n shrinking..........i call my old best fren to express my feeling of sad coz it like burdening my soul.......she teach me about being hypocrite to my own self.......juz pretend to be happy in front others.......pretend there's nothing happen in my life............pretend to be there nothing to worry about........be a HYPOCRITE person gurl!

i'm trying my best to be that..........even though its really hard for me to do it.........i feel like i'm lying to myself as in the mean time i know my heart is really2 hurt..........i saw him going out with other girl just the two of them, even that girl is his classmate........of course i'm jealous.......coz i walkout ALONE at that time........but my tongue just couldn't say anything........it juz silence.......even my deep inside my heart i'm crying soo hard..........how could he do that to me?.......why he kept giving me difficult test like diz?........keep hurting my feeling willfully?

now i'm lying to myself........telling my self nothing is happen........nothing to worry about.........nothing to be sad about..........even my heart is bleeding..........i smile even its soo sad inside.........i laugh even its soo pain inside...........waaaaAAAAAA..........ITS REALLY HURT BEING A HYPOCRITE............now i'm crying again........shit!




2 comments:

  1. then don't be hyporite if i can make u sad....u always say tome, juz be yourself....then i return ur word back...juz be yourself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. well....sometimes in such situation we need to be hypocrite to over come our sadness especially in time like this where final exam is more important than our sadness

    ReplyDelete