Friday, April 15, 2011

loving myself first

its been awhile now since the last time i meet him........i feel soo happy coz i'm able to see him today........soooooo haaappppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyy.....hehehe to see his smile, his cute face........to hear his laugh again.......makes me charmed...(^_^)

seeing all thing like that makes me decide about something........i've thinking about it lately......thinking very deep about it.......i decide to let the problems stay behind me.....i need to love my self first before i love someone else......that's what a friend of mine teach me about.....

meeting a mate is in the hands of god......we as human have no power on it.......but we can make efforts on it.......meeting with him is my fate......fall in love with him is my destiny.......but the future no one knows all about it except for Allah......so what happen after this is other things......

of course i'm hoping to be with him forever.......but i not gonna push it all in that way.....if Allah allow me to, n if there is jodoh, everything will be as it will be......its up to Allah now to decide what is good for me.......i feel that i have do what i should do.....

from now on i'm not gonna push things and make other pressure about me......i lets it flow as what it should be......n it doesn't mean that i'm leaving him.......i'll always be there if he needs me.......coz i really love him soo much.....miss him soo much.......n that feeling of mine, i'll keep it in my heart......

i'll not talk about it everyday anymore......its enough now that only me know how i really feels about him......its enough that i know i love him n he loves me too......if that feelings is really mean to be for us, we can feel it each other without saying any words......

i wanna be matured now......dont wanna act rashly anymore.......i learn that things always need times even though times never waiting for us......jika dia memang jodoh sy, walau ape2 pun yg terjadi, wlupn trpisah jaoh mane skali pun, Allah psti akn satukn sy dgn die jgk....jika die bkn jodoh sy, sy serah kn sje semuanya pd Allah......

i would like to thanks to all my friends that have help me to proceed with my life........without them maybe i could control myself of course.......i could set aside my problems n my sadness for awhile because of them...........even i'm not telling them the problems that i face, they could see it through my actions........they even accompany me n always be there when i need them......thanks a lot to MAMA, ATEMA, HANA, SEHA n FATHIN for making my life more meaningful.....go GURLZ power!!!......hahahaha


1 comment: