Wednesday, April 6, 2011

lonely&.......

morning2 to my dearest blog........awl2 da tulis post da ni.........hehehehe stdy week da mkin nk abs da ni........tp stdy ttp xabs ag....br 2 sbjek stdy.....3 more to go.......chaiyok3!! (^_^)
recently i'am doing my work alone now........its like being separated from the world n moving to another fantasy world........

everything is alone now........even having lunch n dinner i'm alone........kdg2 kisah jgk....tp ble pk balik....xde laa kisah sgt.......drpd menyusahkn org lain kn........org lain pun blom tntu nk ikt...........klu ikt pun mgkn trpksa kot............ats dasar kesian tgk........ish

i'm fine even i'm alone but i feel really deeply lonely.........i try not to think much about it........but sometimes it occur..........dh la lonely, kata2 smgt pun xbrape nk dpt.........luckily, i know how to talk to my self........i'm giving my own spirit to cheer up my self........mgkn ade ag yg lbih malang drpd sy........well, everything is fine....fine....fine.......its fine to but it is not fine to me either......

in my peace there's stress.....in my stress there's lonely.......in my lonely there's no body......

No comments:

Post a Comment