Saturday, April 30, 2011

going home tomorrow

tomorrow will be my flight going home...........i dont know why..........i doesn't seem to be soo excited to go back home..........i dont know why.........its like my mind n heart is empty..........it feels like it doesn't matter whether going home@not..........going home with him..........n that my only chance to be near to him.........coz i know......after diz, we will be a part..............he will never want to go out with me again.........what a pain that i have to bare.......

omma n appa..........i'm coming home tomorrow............hope all of u will be happy..........i know i'm not such a good daughter in da family.............always bring troublesome to both of you......i hope bang long also could be happy for me...........as a brother, i know i always make him headache with me..........coz i have a fren who dizzy thinking about the siblings problems.........seeing my fren like that, now i know bang long also could be like that as i always bring the problems to da family.........

sorry coz being such bad daughter among all...........making u guys all worried about me n my behavior..........i know, i done bad things behind u all..........like a wild girl..........i'm really sorry.........that makes me sometimes guilty to go back home.........coz i'm afraid that i'll bring other problems..........making u guys worried again n again..........hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment