Sunday, April 24, 2011

everything is over now

i wish i could say..............i but cant............bg menjaga hati pihak yg lain.............aku hanya mampu berdiam...........menerima seadanya.............skt nye................xde sape yg faham.............i don't wanna be in this world again.........love always making fun of me..........as always.............i don't wanna trust love anymore.............coz i was born to be hurt by other with the thing so called love............

now everything is fake.........my fake smile......my fake laugh........i do it coz i don't wanna make my friends worried about me...........i don't know how to face this things........is't coz i always be patient that why people always leave me behind when they get bored?............its true when some people say..........the person that will hurt you the most, is the person that you love most.....

1 comment:

  1. so, jgn couple lagi..kita msuk kelab...kelab reject lelaki2 yg nk gunakan kita...its the time to make fun with them..hahaha...(gila jahat)

    ReplyDelete