Thursday, March 3, 2011

to dearest celcom

to my dearest celcom...

thanks for giving me free calls and msj for a week as a present for my befday....i really appreciate it...but why do i feel its juz the same whether i get it or not?....coz i still not calling as frequent as i can do..coz everybody are busy...when i'm busy they are not, when i free they were busy...soo, this free call seems doesn't matter to me....as if i don't have it....

i'll also think that they maybe they have boring to hear story from me....coz my story is juz a simple everyday story..... doesn't attract attention at all...that why they dont talk much with me....juz a short conversation then silence comes.....so what does this free calls for?

well..you can take it back.....maybe i dont need it anymore...coz its juz the same....out there, probbaly more people need it than me...those people are the people that you should give to.....

anyway, thanks my dearest celcom....i'll always be with you....;)

2 comments:

  1. Minta CELCOM kasi tunda 1 week free call to pada cuti kelak. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. klu bleh adi....da lme kinah buat tau....adoi3

    ReplyDelete