Thursday, March 3, 2011

planning for today

morning dear blog, today i'm planning to arrange my day as good as i can....can i?....;p there many works to do...if i listed it down...hmmmm let me think...i think its okey coz everyday i look out into my blog...then if i put here it can be as my reminder...hehehe

so what 's my planning today?....since oppa have activities diz morning+ko-k at the evening, soo i'm own my own today....
morning-wandering at pasar buy foods....(^_^)
-starting to do works(strategic individual)summit TODAY!!!

afternoon-lunch in da room
-sleep....hehehehe

evening-start doing strategic groups works
-taking airs at ampaian....???

nights-having dinner with oppa (+ borak2 if he wants to)
-edit PPTA

before midnight- going to sleep....;)

i think thats all i coul do today.....hope i can fulfill it....(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment