Wednesday, March 2, 2011

my favorite activities

today i'm going to talk about my favorite activities....hehehe today suddenly i feel like i wanna talk about it....coz i feel down today when i'm thinking about all my assignments that need to be submit this month....hope i can be spirited up after diz....(^_^)

EATING
well....this is my most favorite activity among all.....i like to eat foods especially fast food....not so nutritious right?....huhuhu well...anything i like to eat...everyday i eat frequently compare to my friends....but i don't eat as much as them....my friends eat a lot but they juz eat 1@2 times a day....me?...i eat at least 4@5 times a day....hahaha since i eat in a small quantity, its not effect me much....my stomach quickly get full n hungry....i also like to eat in da class....i rather eating than sleeping in the class....eating helps my eyes opens....(^_^)

BLOGGING
this is my second most favorite activity.....since i learn how to make blog when i take IT sbjct in 3rd sem, i turn to like it....coz in my blog i like to express my feelings freely....i know that not everybody like to hear my story, my grumbling and my sigh......sooo, i juz express it here...;) when i get tension, sad and so on, i'll write something in my blog...after that i'll get better and spirited....(^_^)

SLEEPING
this is my third most favorite activity....i like to sleep after come back from my class....coz i always feel like my head is heavy with the knowledge that i learn in da class....although not all that the lecturer teach i understand....sleep helps me gain back my energy that lost....but oversleep@not enough sleep makes me headache and dizzy....having sweet dreams makes me wanna sleep even more...(^_^)

well...that the top 3 of my favorite activities....hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment