Friday, March 25, 2011

lucky i'm in love with my bestfriend

am i lucky?..........i think soo.........hehehe do you have been fall in love before?........how does it feel?......great right?........that what we call L.O.V.E..........its what Allah give in our heart each of human.....loe is complex......its not juz between a girl and a boy.....its more than that.....love also between a mother n her child.....it also between a father n his children.......am i right?

well am i fall in love with my best friend???........hehehe i think its YES.....oppa its not juz a guy to me.....he's more than that......to me he is also like a best friend.....always there for me.....even i'm in trouble....ready to hear my problems even he will babbling to me after that....hehehe

he is an interesting guy......he is quite stubborn a little bit sometimes.......its depend on the situations......hmmmm........like to play his PES games everyday though i'm a bit worried about that....its not wrong juz i'm afraid he plays it too much that could effect his study a little bit........

he like to tease me a lot........but when i'm sulking, he knows how to persuade me and make me feel better......i like that...hehehe and i think he is very cute especially when he smile......with his small eyes....like...like...like......(^_^)


people always say do not put to much hope for it.....yes, i don't what will happen in the future......i hope i'll be with him as partner in my life.........but its depend on Allah decision.....i juz hoping it will come true and put effort on it.....i'm not gonna push things to the end.......but still i'm gonna give a try on it......coz i think we should not give up in love.......coz it always in our heart.......

everybody can be fall in love......there's nothing wrong in it......its depend on us how to handle it.......coz to me love is a precious thing that Allah give to us........soo we have to use it wisely........soooo.........how about YOURS????

No comments:

Post a Comment