Monday, March 28, 2011

its gettng worst

arrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!.......i feel like i wanna scream as much as i can.........including today i'm getting worst.....what i'm suppose to do......damn!! i didn't do my work yet...n the deadline is getting nearer.....what's wrong with me?.......now i'm getting sad when i'm thinking about my self right now.....look's like i'm soo pitiful to be explain........and i also don't know what to say......suppose i'm finishing my report tonite....but i sleep after having my dinner with oppa......sleep for 3 hours.....OMG! suppose now i should having my quite sleep and nice dreams.....but what i'm doing now??.....posting for my blog...urgghh!

don't u think something wrong have getting in me?.......i feel like i'm another person right now....the dark side of me have controlling my body i suppose.....seems like i'm doing bad things recently......sleep late...wake up late....not doing my report and assignment...n not even touch a single thing for my PPTA.......i can't even think correctly nowadays.....tend to forget something that i shouldn't forget....don't u think that weird?.......nothing that i've done is the right things......its been a week that i'm acting like these.......n that's actually not good for me.......coz it will effect me worstly in da future.....especially the finale is getting nearer and nearer.....

my mother have call me when i came in my room after having dinner....asking how am i doing....when the stdy week is.....she told me to study goodly and focusly for my finale...and she want me to aiming to get 'dekan' again for this semester.....so that i could apply for pelepasan as a biasiswa for my education loan......when i'm think about it....ohh! mom,what i'm suppose to do??........your daughter is getting lazier nowadays.......help me mom....huhuhu its kind like another pressure come to me.....well, u can feel it u know....when your family hoping the best from you but in the same time you don't think you have the ability to do so.....n you try to keep pushing in your self to meet your family desire coz you xsampai hti nk kcwe kn mereka....

i hope i'll get better when i wake up tomorrow....i wanna stop all these nonsence attitude that i have to prevent in me......plezz pray fo me okey....have a nice nite everyone....(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment