Wednesday, March 9, 2011

emmmm....

how should i say it?......emmmm.... i also dont know....that kind of question really have move my heart a bit.......i feel like i'm nothing now......but i have to proceed with my live....i'm scared....that person have think about it ones.........its not impossible if that person rethink about it again.......what i'm suppose to do?...........i feel like i'm losing my world.......i don't want it to happen again to me......coz i really hope this is the last one......i'm really scared and sad......i dont wanna face it again.......that kind of thing really hurt me on the past...........seems like it kinda happen again.......Ya Allah......please give me strength.....coz i dont think i can handle it if its really2 happen......now i feel like i wanna cry.........i now like as if i was in a caution mode.......anytime can happen.........i lose my mood even though i try not to express it in front others........i'm trying......i feel lonely now......in my heart i feel the sadness even my face didn't show it......i'll try to forget about it.....n still trying.........Ya Allah......please help me....i'm begging u......~~~~

2 comments:

  1. nape n kina.....anganla cdey2 cyg....
    huhuhu....appy2 yerk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sdey ble sesuatu tu kte xpsti...huhuhu dont wory....be happy...;)

    ReplyDelete