Monday, March 28, 2011

daddy's advice to me

after come back from having dinner, my dad call me......its been a while since the last time i call my home......dad ask if i have taken my dinner....(^_^).....daddy should know that her daughter never miss her eating time....that why her money always not enough....but still don't know where the fat go since my weight constantly like this......hahaha dad ask if i still got money@not....i told that my money only enough until the end of this month.....dad quiet shock and asking why....of coz i'm answering it due to my eating habits.....i like to eat and 70% of my money i spend for foods.....dad, please help your daughter....huhuhu

then dad ask me about my study....how was it?.....is't okey@not?......n how was my study progress?.....daddy advice me to study hard and smart...don't playing around...he tell me to focus on my study......prepare well for my finale......hmmm....yesterday mommy asking....n today its daddy........hohoho they must be worried about me....n hoping me to come out with best result.......can i do that?....am i able to realize their wish?.....mom...dad....i'll try my best okey....don't worry....please pray for your daughter here so she have the bless to face all the challenges.....(^_^)

its look like mommy and daddy can feel that i don't have spirit and feeling to do my works....that why they are calling me.....hehehe well, after hearing them, i feel better now.....thanks to my parents....i really love them soo much.....and really2 miss them.....their hope makes me wanna try so hard in my study......coz i don't have money to payback their money that they have spend for me....i very far for them that i'm unable to contribute my energy to help them.......i'm not their to comfort them when they are tired......cause the distance are too far from my family compare to my other friends......the things i only able to do is to study very hard...and manage everything smartly soo i wouldn't make my parents worry about me.....coz that the only thing i could do to appreciate what they have done for me for the time being.....

mommy...daddy....thanks coz u always support me till now......miss u mommy....miss u daddy....wait for me to come back on this may.....i'll cook many delicious foods for both of u......(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment