Tuesday, September 7, 2010

is it a faith??

in this semester, I've been testing again by Allah...why it always me??....yeah,I know that I am not good in love relationship....but losing a guy before,now come two guys who r willing to care for me....in a serious way....of course I'm soo happy about it...but 2 guys???...how come?...I dont want to be greedy to have both of them....they are really kind to me...but I cannot have the both of them....
how can I make my own decision when I dont know which want will really give me the best?....in the end, I feel like I'm the bad girl who make them wait for me....what should I do?....I reallyconfiusing....even I feel like I've been played by my own feeling.....what should I trust?....maybe I should make solat istikharah...hehehehehe
to be fair to both of them, I think I'm the one who should step a side.....maybe that the best way....coz I think they can meet with better girl than me......and I will stop hurting their feeling towards me....to do that doesn't that mean Iwill hurt their feeling?...can I really do that?....that the most thing that I dont want to do.....hurt others feeling.....
its really hurt to be in between....dont know which path to choose....which one to select....please Allah..give me direction....what the best things should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment