Tuesday, July 20, 2010

hmmm...am I already give up?

There is a time when I feel like i wanna stop study....I know that I shouldn't....coz I will regret it...maybe I'm a little exhousted....maybe a bit tired or something....maybe just maybe....sometimes I think why I wanna furthur my study....coz my parents said so.....they say I should go study...then I study....they say I shouldn't take any master degree...then i'm not taking it...all i do is the thing that they want....cause i'll fell guilty if i'm disobeying them...coz they have raise me since i was born...well, to me...obey them is one of the method to repay back......why i'm study hard?.....to the best than everyone?...maybe coz i wanna show off...to my family of course...that i also can do it better than others....well, coming from a family with many siblings...its kind of having competitions among others......always being compare to each other......well, to survive of course we have to fight....that what i'm doing.....figthing to get attention from our parents....hahahaksss

hmmm.....maybe someday i'll realize something....maybe at that time...its time for me to be matured.....maybe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment