Saturday, May 1, 2010

they are not Matured!!

Do u think ur r matured enough???....think about it again.....different people have different level of matured....we can see it in many ways.....sometimes we can see it in term of how that people making decisions.....it remaind me story about the stupid couple...hahaha at these time, i'm so...ishh...dont know how to say...so many feelings....marah..sdeh...geram..skt hti...menyampah...kecewa...gembira..lawak...kesian...n other...all kind of feelings...i feel it in the same time...can u imagine that??...hahaha

Want to know why i suddenly feel i diz?..well it because there is a crazy boy giving me a warning....like who he think he are??...plezzz laaa.....ptt ke nk halang sy post ape yg sy nk??...well,diz is my blog man...skati sy laa nk post ape...i'm not mention your name...soo,yg nk perasan sgt tu watpe??...klu ade name awk,xksh la nk blame ke ape....such stupid action....ape punye org laaa...xptt btol...dlu time syg bkn main ayt power...skrg tau pulak tkt ngn bini...bleh blah laa mamat mcm tu....man cannot be trusted u know gurl...

Then,yg the soo gurly tu nk mengamok tgk fb n blog sy watpe la kn??...i'm not invite her to read my blog....if u wanna say u TERbaca, i'm not a kid laa...mcm mane bleh TERbaca klu xcari kn??.....mcm kita nk stdy gak,klu kte tak search 4 the info,how come u wanna know right?...the same thing laa...soo,xyah nk kate terbace ke ape...ckp je laa mmg nk bc kn....tkt sgt org ambk laki die....hmm...he's not yet become my boyfren laa...nk tkt ape?...cik kak,smpai mati pun sy xkn rmpas tau die dr awk...dah,xyah nk risau ape2 ag...

I really dont uunderstand why that couple investigate me??....xbleh ke blah dr hdup sy?...i'm not disturbing both of your life now...i've my own life...kate nk create life between both of u??...soo,g la jaoh2...yg dok sebok2 dgn fb n blog sy watpe?...klu tau rs skt hti xyah laa tgk....xyah la bca...xyah laa susah kn diri nak search...mind ur own bisnes....lgpun,cant u see up there?...i wrote confession of my heart...of course laa yg ade kat cni ttg luahan hti sy....so,its up to me to decide what i wanna write about...

They r acting like a kid laaa.....not matured....if ur not trust ur partner....n searching info about it....u dont have to mengamok laa...juz settle it between u guys...dont include other people....because that is ur own life....be patient,try to tolerate each other....n klu da nk bercinta tu,tolg laa tetap kn pendirian...dont bother to flirt with others...juz care to whom u wanna care....ni x,ade ke nk slh kn org pulak.."sbb kn post awk ni laa die jd mcm tu"...fuhh stupid la....soo selfish....stop bangauing others....buang mse je klu da blaja bnde tu tp xpraktik kn.....

To other readers, i'm soo sorry if i'm using rude words....i feel soo many kinds of feeling inside me....until it make me burst like this....i'm not intentionally to do this...i want to defense myself...i've also have the right to talk......i dont want people to make fun of me...take advantage of me....i dont want to be a weak girl....i wanna be strong....able to defense myself,to protect my right....dont wanna let other people make jokes of me....that's what i wanna be....again...sorry for everything...this is juz a ceonfession of my heart...salam

No comments:

Post a Comment