Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my view about exam

Finale...finale.....kind of exhausted making revision.....huhuhu does this final giving anything to us?.....its juz a paper...paper that not be use after graduating.....hmmm...to me it does give me many things....as a student, I should think positive....come on...we are university student, so make our mind generate our thinking universal...hahaha

I hope that some day I wont regret of myself for entering this university....facing final every end of the semester.....sometimes I think why should we need a final???.....hmmm....there many reasons....one of it is to test how far do I know what I have learn for the rest of the semester...there's a time i realize like i never know about that kind of things..hahahha well what is't really i'm doing 4 the rest of the semester????....secrets...hehehehehe

I realize that all this teach me how to control myself....how to discipline myself.....do i discipline enough about myself???...wakakaka u know what, its hard to make ourself discipline...now i know....coz i feels hard to make my self discipline..hehehhehehe come on laa.....if u r saying why we need to be discipline, ask ur ownself....if in study could not be discipline, how would u say about discipline in solat????....if study 4 exam is between us n the university,...then solat?...that's between us n Allah.....Allah also train us to be discipline....well doesn't that has show us how important discipline is??...

Facing exam in final its like pre starter in facing exam in our life.......hmmm...i kind of nervous facing the final....is that what it will be like when i'm facing the exam in myself??......hope not...huhuhuhu but when i'm facing the exam in mylife recently, i cry a lot....h0h0h0h0 its show that how i'm really not ready anything when facing the truth.....how childish i'm...huhuhu

2 comments: