Saturday, April 24, 2010

loneliness in Da heart

sometimes i feel there's loneliness in my heart....why???...is't an effect of my heart that hurt before?.....i have many friends,but still there's a small tiny part in me that fill with loneliness...huhuhu i think its better to be at home...the place where i belong to...maybe there i'll get the rest in peace...n also happiness with my family...n my frens....i always wanna be happy with them...by that way i can forget about the loneliness in my heart....hmmmm....

to be honest, i feel like i want someone to be with me.....n be my special one...but when i rethink again....maybe the time has not come yet.....someday maybe there will be someone for me.....i dont wanna run for the love....coz i'll wait for the love to come....n clear up my loneliness....huhuhuhu well,now its okey for me....i'm feel free to do what ever i want....what ever i wish.....i wanna be happy n make everybody around me happy.....



No comments:

Post a Comment