Friday, April 9, 2010

how far do I understand about him?

Even I dont know how far do I knew him...not much of course...its still early to say that i know him a lot....sometimes I thinks i've know what he wants n donts...or what he likes n dont likes.....but there still clashing of ideas between us.....for the time being its okey....I really hope that he will learns what patience are....n apply in his daily life.....not juz simply jugde somethings desperately without thinking much....
He always said that he thinks many times before making a decisions.....but I dont thinks he do that...coz he instantly could make decisions for him self.....i love him not because of his appearance or what so ever....its because of him self.....he can fits me...i can say that he is great....people who actually know him will now what i'm saying.....he is responsible, even he with me he still feel responsible about the past...sometimes he is weird coz always can read my mind....huhuuu
Like I say, I still dont know much about him....I still got 2 years more in here...will I make it?....I continue later.....much more to say...;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment