Saturday, April 17, 2010

Do I need it?


Since it is a universal question, anything are possible to say.....today's topic most specifically about love.....do we need love?...hmmm...i dont know....love between family n frens maybe...but for someone special, dont think so...hahahaha why should i love someone that not appreciate me?....dont you think its useless?.....sometime i feel like wasting everything i have.....my time...my money...my memory...coz my memory full with that person....remembering it make me wanna burst my cry.....huhuhu

Right now, I'm phobia to fall in love....coz I always get my heart hurt so much...every person that I love, will hurting me at the end....is't hard to appreciate a girl like me?.....thinking about that...what am I lack of?.....what did I do wrong?.....am I not nice enough to them?......hmmm....so many question about me.....well, i'm a normal human...not all what he want I could fulfill....maybe some people think why should I express all this....well I feel relief I could express it...

About forgetting him....I'm still in progress....the truth is I still love him so much until now....even until this day, that feeling of love still in my heart.....why it is soo hard to get away this feeling from my heart?.....why juz i cant blow away this love?....we juz meet n know each other in a short time....how could he go soo deep inside my heart?.......that soo strange.....n I feel so depress about it....I know, not all the thing we want we could get it...if I could not get it, then why juz dont this feeling go away?

I hate it.....hate of myself that could not forget about him.....could not stop loving him......arrgghhh....i feel soo miserable...twin, tell me how could I stop diz feelings?.......i try to make myself buzy u know....fuhh my life is soo unpredictable....I hope in the future I will never found a guy like that anymore....make me fall in love with him, then leave me alone like that....soo cruel....that why I telling myself that I dont need love right now....

Now I hate love for guy only....hmmmm.....happiness????.....I'm hepy now without love of a guy....that is better....I love Allah the most.....coz I will never get frustrated by Allah.....coz Allah always there for me.....hearing my cry....listening to my heart.....healing the pain inside me....Alhamdulillah......


No comments:

Post a Comment