Saturday, April 24, 2010

Da NeW oF Me


Time goes by and everything around me change slowly......some of it i realize and of it not,n juz realize about it.....i'm almost recovered from my pains in my heart......most of my friends support me and giving me lots of advice....cheering me up and always want to make me happy.....they make me and let me forget about my sadness and loneliness......a lot of thanks you guys....i dont know what should i do to repay what ever all of u have done to help me recover....u all r soo precious for me....wether u all involve directly or not.....all of u r my friends....;-)

A friend of mine asking my opinion about a problem....then i give the advice...then suddenly i realize something......about the advice i give.....its the thing that i should do actually...but i'm not doing it.......to juz proceed with my life n not turning back to what have past....the past is past....i cannot return to the past...n i cannot bring the past for my future....thanks a lot to my new friend....who have make me open my eye about myself...why i can give such advice while i'm not doing it?.....huhuhu ;-p

Now i want to proceed and juz go on with my life......i wanna stop looking at them....they look soo happy now...that's good for them....i'll juz let everything go....its no use if i'm hoping something from him,while my heart hurt seing them together....letting them go is da best....well,loving someone doesn't mean you have to own them....its enough to see them happy......someday in the future,i'll meet someone that is much better for me.....hope soo....;-)

My twin...ahhh....i miss u a lot...dont forget ur promise k...n i promise to stdy hard
n smart here....remember ahh....i will always be ur twin...;-)

My life now will fill with smile n joy....i wanna enjoy my life in my own way...the way that i want....i'm free to do what ever i want....not stick to anybody.....n i wanna learn to appreciate everybody around me.....wether they r bad or good....well, i should not judge people with what do they look like.....not all bad people r worst.....n not all good people r that best...coz like in my experience,i though he is good enough 4 me,in the end he leaving n juz go away....well,that why dont easyly judge people by their appearance......


I'm happy now with my friends......I also got friends where i could share my problem and exchange advices....well,get ready to face new experience....coz i know,this is not the only challenge that i have to face...its juz start.....so,i'm preparing myself with more great challenge in da future....i'm setting my goals to be achieve and success in my life....Yes!!...Go..Go..Go...Chaiyok!!x3....GAMBATENE!!! ;-)


Goodbye to you my sweet memory...hope to forget about you forever....i'm happy to see u got your love and happiness with her now....wish u all da best in your life....daa~~~ ;-p


My new me...single is simple.....go proceed with da life...enjoying my every single day with da happiness around me....Yooo!....rOck my Own wOrld!!!...;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment